Development Corporation of the Republic of Altai
In the Altai Republic the Budgetary institution “Agency for Investment Project Promotion in Municipalities of Altai Republic” (AIPPMAR) was established as a specialized organization for investment promotion and investor relations.
The establishment of this organization is one of the key points of the implementation in the Republic of Altai the Standard of the work of executive authorities in subjects of the Russian Federation to ensure a favorable investment climate (p. 5.6 list of orders of the President of the Russian Federation from 31.01.13, the number 144GS after a meeting of the State Council of the Russian Federation 27.12 .12 year).
Institution is a nonprofit organization established in accordance with the Civil Code of the Russian Federation, the Federal Law "About the Non-profit Organizations", and does not pursue profit as the main objective of the activity.
The subject of the institution is:
· Support and Promotion for investment projects which are realized and planned for implementation in the municipalities in the Altai Republic in various spheres of the economy of the Republic of Altai;
· implementation of research, which is promoting social and economic development of municipalities in the Republic of Altai;
· marketing research during the implementation of investment projects in the municipalities in the Republic of Altai;
· organization, participation in exhibitions, fairs, forums and other public events aimed at the implementation of investment projects on the territory of the municipalities in the Republic of Altai;
· media coverage of investment projects through the mass media on the territory of municipalities in the Republic of Altai.;
The main aims of the Institution are:
· attracting investments for the development of the sphere of science, education, health, culture, social security, employment, physical culture and sports, as well as other sectors of the economy of municipalities in the Republic of Altai;
· assistance in the development and implementation of strategies, concepts of social and economic development in various sectors of the economy of municipalities in the Republic of Altai.
· In order to achieve goals the institution carries out the following main activities:
· providing mode "single window" for investors in cooperation with local authorities in the Republic of Altai and the executive authorities of the Republic of Altai;
· assist investors in drawing up the preliminary financial and economic feasibility of investment projects;
· assist investors in drawing up business plans for investment projects;
· assist investors in the creation of the project team for the support and implementation of specific investment projects;
· promotion of investment opportunities and projects of municipalities in the Republic of Altai, in Russia and abroad (including through participation in conferences, exhibitions, forums);
· production and distribution of media through various information technologies;
· publishing and printing;
· promotional activities;
· representation of the interests of the Altai Republic in projects of public-private partnerships;
· ensuring interaction with the investment and venture capital funds, banks, foreign government investment agencies, specialized financial institutions, local and international development institutions for the purpose of using their potential and opportunities for financing and supporting investments in the territory of municipalities in the Republic of Altai;
· participation in the implementation of measures aimed at creating a favorable investment climate in the territory of municipalities in the Republic of Altai.
Resolution of the Government of the Altai Republic on the establishment of the Budgetary institution
“Agency for Investment Project Promotion in Municipalities of Altai Republic” (AIPPMAR)
Contacts of Agency:
Russia, Altai Republic, Gorno-Altaisk town, Promyshlennaya, 3, 2nd floor, office 204,205,211.